Scanner and Barcode Solutions
There’s no one who understands your unique business needs like Heartland Business Systems. We’ve been creating custom solutions for our clients for more than 20 years. Those solutions include custom barcode and scanner software solutions designed to make your workflow more efficient and your production and inventory processes more profitable through access to real-time information.
There’s no limit to the kind of solutions we can create through our partnership with our sister company, Avastone Technologies. Tell us what you want to achieve and our team of experienced hardware and software engineers can design a solution with exacting specifications.
Solutions we’ve already designed include barcode scanners software for inventory tracking, control and management, asset tracking, point of sale, shop floor data collection, machine throughput tracking and operator throughput tracking.
A sample solution
Here’s just one example of how Heartland and Avastone worked together to create a custom manufacturing solution:
- Identify the machine and operator metrics required to give shop floor managers a real-time view into machine performance.
- Capture machine data points to be used in the metrics.
- Create an operator interface to tracking of material used and to allow printing of product labels.
- Allow operators to see when their or their machines performance is declining and take steps to correct it.
- Allow maintenance technicians to identify machines for maintenance
- Allow shop floor managers to have an at a glance view of the current state of their shop floor
Inventory control made simple
Few business challenges create more work for businesses than inventory control and few have more capacity to minimize unnecessary cost and maximize profit. Heartland and Avastone can design a solution to track inventory efficiently and accurately, eliminate inventory tracking errors, improve customer service and reduce costly inventory write-offs for manufacturers, distribution centers, retailers, health-care organizations and not-for-profits.