Fail-Safe Data Center
Heartland Business Systems’ state-of-the-art data center features redundant climate and power controls, fire suppression systems, advanced biometric entry controls, intrusion prevention, 24x7 monitoring and support and guaranteed 99.9% uptime.
Heartland’s Data Center services allow us to offer a host of business productivity and profitability enhancement services. We define our commitment to providing secure, reliable, competitive and professional offerings to our wide and growing customer base. The Date Center offers total reliability through multiple ISP paths and redundant power sources, so the center will remain functional in the event of a total power outage. The Heartland Data Center boasts a dedicated redundant sonet ring connection linked directly to a national ISP backbone.
State-of-the-Art SSAE-Compliant Data Center
Heartland Business Systems successfully completed an SSAE 16 Type 2 examination for its state-of-the-art Data Center, performed by an independent CPA firm. SSAE 16 is a new standard designed to replace SAS 70. SSAE 16 certification is a strong benchmark and indicator of established, credible service providers. Heartland’s successful completion of the SSAE 16 examination includes adherence to standards regarding the security of its hosting environment, as well as the effectiveness of its support processes, and underlines Heartland’s long-term commitment to standards that safeguard customers’ data.
- Redundant precision climate controls
- 12 ton A/C unit – standard refrigerant-based system
- 15 ton A/C unit – Glycol-based Freecool system
- 5 ton A/C unit – Used for cooling of UPS area
- Redundant, high-capacity power backup
- Ingersoll-Rand S275 280kW diesel generator
- Cummins DFEK 500kW diesel generator
- Redundant Uninterruptible Power Supply
- Liebert NPower 100kVA UPS
- Liebert NX 160kVA UPS
- State-of-the-art fire detection & suppression
- Sophisticated onsite security surveillance
- Advanced biometric Data Center entry
- Continually updated switches & routers
- Multiple provider connections to ensure uptime