This is a key position within the HBS organization responsible for design, coding, unit testing and documentation of applications for our customers. A successful candidate will be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to pick up new technologies quickly to meet the needs of the projects.
- Design, coding, unit testing and documentation of software
- Develop utilizing cutting edge technologies
- Utilize CMS systems to provide a foundation framework for our customer websites
- Leverage reusable services to build composite applications
- Estimate development effort required to deliver projects
- Develop software utilizing secure coding practices
- Provide application support with focus on customer satisfaction and quality
- Follow Agile development practices for delivering software components
- Presales consulting in order to frame in solution architectures
- Desire to develop applications in a fast-paced consulting environment
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies to deliver solutions
- Good time management skills
- Able to triage basic issues including performance issues
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver projects under tight timeframes
- Produce high quality work deliverables leveraging defined methods / standards within Avastone
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in business or I.T. related discipline, preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience building web based applications, preferred.
- Working knowledge of .NET including C#, ASP.NET MVC, and ADO.NET, required.
- Object oriented development experience utilizing design patterns, required.
- Working knowledge of SQL utilizing MS SQL Server or Oracle, required.
- Mobile application development experience, preferred.
- Experience developing utilizing Kentico, preferred.