Inside Sales Associate
Little Chute, WI
The Inside Sales Associate (ISA) will work closely with other team members to assist in the quoting process and Sales support. This role will also provide continuous follow-up to team members on project statuses, and work with internal and external sources to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Complete vendor deal registrations to protect applicable opportunities.
- Prepare simple quotes with pertinent information based on given requirements. Quote and place orders for customers as requested through service requests and Solution Consultants.
- Communicate with customers via phone and email regarding requests/questions.
- Communicate with service coordinators to have engineers assigned to service work.
- Track remaining hours on service blocks of time and quote new service blocks based on customer demand.
- Process and track Data Center renewals for assigned Sales team.
- Work closely with service coordinators, Purchasing, and Accounting to ensure the full cycle of a sale is completed timely and accurately.
- Be the liaison between Accounting and your assigned Sales team for problems regarding collection issues, order questions, service block follow-up, missing signatures, and other situations needing resolution.
- Manage pertinent aspects of the sales, service and support processes for Sales team to maximize profitability.
- Escalate ongoing or "hot" issues to the Inside Sales Representative (ISR) for resolution as needed.
- Track orders, provide updates, and communicate with your team ISR if there are any backorders or issues.
- Assist team ISR with initiating and processing RMAs, internally and with the customer.
- Stay up to date with product and service offerings and inform team of special vendor promotions or product announcements to enhance the customer and Sales relationship.
- Assist with team's marketing efforts to drive more business.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Ambition - The drive to achieve personal advancement.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company policy.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Organized - Following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
Skills & Abilities
- Associate’s Degree, preferred.
- 1-2 years of administrative experience, preferred.
- 1-2 years of industry experience, preferred.
- Proficiency using a computer and working with Microsoft Office Suite, required.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Disabled/Vets