Every company, school, or small business has potential threats of some nature, whether it’s a cyber-threats, privacy or data breech, viruses, and stolen property.
These threats won’t ever stop.
What’s important is how each individual company or school responds and manages the threats. This requires customization to your industry. With HBS, our services help you identify, evaluate, and improve your security and compliance posture. While our information security services and solutions are based on widely accepted and recognized standards and practices, they are tailored to your organization’s unique needs.
The HBS team of certified security consultants, rich in enterprise and global experience, can help you build a strong, secure and complaint technology environment that reduces cost, improves service, and appropriately manages security risks.
Key practice areas include:
- Incident Management & Response
- Security Assessments
- Information Security Programs, Policies and Standards
- Security Governance & Monitoring
- Data Classification and Retention
- Infrastructure Protection Technologies
- Security Design and Architecture
- Data Privacy & Security
- Regulatory Compliance Assessments and Guidance
- Threat & Vulnerability Management
- Disaster Recovery
- Risk Management Practices
- Virtual Security Officer